Friday, August 14, 2020

SELF DECLARATION FORM (To be submitted on arrival at the Airport)(Maharashtra - India)

                                                                                                                                                Annexure 2


SELF DECLARATION FORM

(To be submitted on arrival at the Airport)



Name

Date of Arrival


Arriving From


Local Address


Mobile Number




I/we hereby declare that:

  • I/ we am/are not residing in any containment zone.

  • I / we am/are not suffering from any fever/cough/any respiratory distress.

  • I/ we are not under quarantine.

  • If I/ we develop any of the above – mentioned symptoms I shall contact concerned health authorities, immediately.

  • I/ we have not tested covid-19 positive in last two months.

  • I / we am eligible to travel as per extant norms.

  • I / we make my mobile number/ contact details available to the airlines whenever required by them.

  • I/ we understand that if I/ we undertake the air journey without meeting the eligibility criteria, I / we would be liable to penal action.

  • I / we undertake to adhere to the health protocol prescribed by Maharashtra State







Place                                                                                                             Signature





No comments:

Post a Comment